Boba's night helmet

asok

Well-Known Hunter
So, what does Boba were are night or when he needs a stealth bucket?

pic1.JPGpic2.JPG

On the right you can see right where I polished it a little and took some wax just to see what it would do. The inside is white as the black is not as strong as the normal white resin I use. I think it came out nice. I used it as a test for a project that I am hoping to have done by the end of the year. What do you think?

looks really good man! I think this is an awsome idea for people who want a dark armored mando or something of the like. I think it's a smart move lining the inside with the stronger resin too! I got a SGT Fang helmet that, until I reinforce it with fiberglass or something, I'm scared out of my mind that it will break due to the reputation of the helmet being brittle (or so I hear).

Anyway great job man! have you ever thought about making armor to match? Even armor that is cold cast like your budget helmet would make for a sweet set! Just a thought though. Keep it up!

Thanks! I am hoping to maybe finish polishing it this weekend and cutting off the ring on the bottom.

I have thought about CC armor but, there are others who make great sets out there already. I might do a test pull of some chest parts to see how they do in all black, not sure it.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back