Fett Tattoo this weekend that you'll all be proud of.

JayBox325

Hunter
Hi all,

I'm getting tattooed by Californian Alexis Vaatete this weekend at the London Tattoo Convention. I'm getting this photo of Boba on my entire calf:

Boba-Fett-Costume-Empire-Strikes-Back-04.jpg

He is a very impressive tattoo artist, here's a link to his page: Art by Alexis Vaatete - Lake Forest, CA - Artist | Facebook

I'll post photos on Sunday evening ;)

UPDATE: Photo of the tatt! :D So happy!

View attachment 64110

Last edited by a moderator:
the pain can be addictive, i have a few and want more, too busy spending it on my Fett! but the Fett will end up covering my old stuff on my right arm may be, any how tats feel good, good luck with the work.
cheers
rob

This is going to be one epic tattoo! please post pics of it once it's done. I got the mythosaur on my shoulder a while back, loves it!
rock it
superfreak1000

I lucked into having a very good artist friend decide to take up tattooing....after he had a little practice he offered to do my upper sleeve for free (see profile pic) 6 hours, one sitting, $0.00!!!

Right guys. This is a fresh photo, but it's looking SICK! 7 1/4 hours at the convention, to finish it up at his hotel room for another 1 3/4. So a total of 9 hours in one day. Here is a photo!

601637_10152148676065578_773575177_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man. Couldn't be happier with it. He's going to touch anything up for free at next year's convention. I might get him to beef up the range-finder but other than that, I'm over the moon!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back