Just starting out, any tips or suggestions welcome!

TinSnips

New Hunter
Hi all!

So I'm new here, and just starting to look around seriously. Obviously I want to build a Fett costume, so am looking for any helpful tips and suggestions in doing so. Just know that I'm utterly rubbish at painting or using hardware tools that aren't basic haha.

I'm from Australia, but haven't really been able to find anyone in the country that does any parts (soft or hard). Have been in contact with some helmet makers, and at this point it's looking like I'll be getting a BM bucket, including put together and ROTJ paintjob, from Daz. Have also PM'd woodman in-regard to some soft parts.

Looking forward to hearing from some people, so thanks in advance!

Welcome! If you're going to Daz to do your suit, you're definitely going in the right direction. If you have any questions about where to get other parts just reply back and we'll try to point you in the right direction.

Thanks for the welcome!

Well, for the armour, gauntlets and jetpack I was probably looking at BM as well.

I've PM'd woodman about cape, utility pouches, ankle spats, and girth belt. I hear he does wookie braids too so I'll investigate that as well (thanks for the suggestion terryfett).

I've PM'd BooBooFett about a ROTJ ammo belt.

So that leaves boots, jumpsuit, gloves, and flak vest. Oh and the little things like shin tools and jetpack straps. Have I missed anything?

Open to suggestions for everything though, as I've really only made my mind up on the BM bucket :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woodman makes great wookie braids, too...I have M.O.W (manofwarstudios) boots...you can find them on ebay, I think he does a jumpsuit, too.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back