Jango Flight suit Colour ..........Confused

supa troop

Active Hunter
So now i have 2 Jango Flight suits both are totally different in colour im confused as to which one in the better......... the Flight suit on the right is my Fav and its been suggested to me to darken it down using Dylon Washing Machine dye to Ocean Blue, ive looked at Ocen Blue and they are very close match anyway.

The First Picture is taken in doors
jangoflight_zps435686d4.jpg

This Picture taken outdoors in natural Light

jangoflight2_zps8e664641.jpg

I much prefer the color of the one on the left. If you look at my pics, depending on the light I look purple tinted and then straight blue in the next one. I have a couple of pics taken on the same day where this can been seen.

To me the one on the left looks much more correct and in universe. If you like the flight suit on the right better I would dye it with some purple tint.

I like the left as well... maybe lighten it a tad and add a slight amount of purple.

This is more of a personal preference though, as the right one doesn't look bad either.

I agree, the one on the left. It makes me cringe when I see a bright blue Jango trooping around. The blue needs to be dirty and gray. I've always been proud of my FS color.

Ya, I like the left one- BUT you should send me the one on the right so that I can inspect it closer and modify it for my costume. :)

EDIT: I saw you had a FS post so I sent you a PM as I would like the flight suit and vest. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well believe it or not the one on the Right is a Boba Maker Jango Flight suit, the one on the left was made by a Personal friend....

For Jango the Dark one (left) works.

The brighter one (Right) fits more with a generic Deathwatchgrunt out of Season 2 from the Clone Wars

Or take 2 months of sewing lessons and sew your own..........

I have taken my sewing lessons but I haven't sewn a flight suit yet. But It is something that you could do with some lessons.

Many of us have toiled over this. Don't get too wrapped up in it. I have seen the actual costume and there are many pics of it here. Depending on the light etc, it looks 20 different shades. Pick a kind of purple, dirty it up with some navy blue and you're in the basic ballpark. IMO after that it's a detail that can drive you mad. I started with the color you see in my avatar, went more purple and now have it where I want it. It will come down to preference.

Great color. That works; it looks good. Last time I had to dye mine...and you will have to re-dye eventually with normal wash & wear, I accidentally used to much wine color and dark blue so it looked like BARNEY! But with a RITS color remover it came out perfect. You will eventually find the cobination of dye and amount that works best for you.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back