Capes

KageKS

New Hunter
Greetings friends.
Recently I have come across the old canvas half tents that were used to make Bobas cape for the movie.
As it stands right now, I had very little luck getting any interest in them on the Mando Merc site so I only
cut up 2 of them.
If I get a bit more interest here I will cut up more.
Unfortunately, I have no sewing ability, and for correct seams you will have to do a bit of stitching. Each shelter has only one cut that produces the double seam like the ROTJ cape. They are only half shelters after all.
I will be looking for 20$ for the double seams and 15 for the ones that need some stitching shipping not included.
This is my first sale here so I apologize if I mess something up.
Cheers.
-David
yMhiu.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
These kinds of sales are generally listed in the Cargo Hold. There are some rules regarding post-counts and buying, selling and trading, and they are listed there.
Good luck!

There are 2 vertical seams on the ROTJ cape I don't see the second wide seam. Also the grommet is on the opposite side of the top from where you have it. Fixing these details may help.

THere are two seams and the gromet is actually where its supposed to be on this one. Hard to tell with this picture I think.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back