Very interesting approach! I like the professional look of the teaser (both video and audio) and I can't wait to see the whole story. Excellent job!

Last edited by a moderator:
that's really cool looking! i just hope your voice acting is as impressive as your visuals. you need to get this guy to do a voice:

you should keep in mind that only the bad guy aliens were subtitled, chewie and other non-english speaking aliens were not. also, the story had plenty of humans around speaking english for the viewer to follow along. since it appears your film doesn't have any humans doing all the dialogue in english isn't a bad thing, with good voice actors think of it as simply being dubbed over. keep in mind that your film has a very alien visual style, if your target audience is primarily english speaking you'll be turning a lot of people off by having nothing for them to understand. i understand you want to use subtitles, but those would distract from the wonderful visuals you've created. i suggest using subtitles and the alien dialogue as an alternate language track.

That's a good point. You'll need a "Luke" who is relatable and can guide you through the strange world and unfamiliar, alien things.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back