Nobody\'s ESB Helmet, Mostly finished **Update

Nobody

Active Hunter
Nobody's ESB Helmet, Mostly finished **Update

Hey, this is what I have been working on for the past couple of months when ever I get a few extra minutes,I just need to add the visor. Let me know what you think.

Thanks

2NoMystery1.jpg

2NoMystery2.jpg

2NoMystery3.jpg

2NoMystery4.jpg

Looking good!!
Personaly, I think I would weather it some more.
I think the red needs to be toned down a bit.
I would hit it with some chalk dust and dirty it up and a little black and grey misting that is ever sooo light.

Lynn

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, its really looking nice. I agree w/ everything Lynn said. Definately need to tone down the red some. probaly could use more weathering, but everything you've done so far is great. (y)
Damian

Awesome Job!!....
I agree with all so far, More Weathering..
Question? Are you using the topical effects for your silver scratch marks, and if so what are you using?

Thanks for the feedback, for some reason the red is way brighter in the pictures than in person. I am using the topical method, it's"Tamaya" chrome paint.

Looking good... I think it needs some general dirtying though. What helemt is it?

Nobody wrote:

for some reason the red is way brighter in the pictures tan in person.

Most digital cameras have issues with representing red accurately so that is not suprising at all.

Last edited:
plus when you black wash the whole helmet, everything will tone down a notch.

nice work so far!

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back