How is my body type?

Wes7

Hunter
ey guys. I'm interested in starting a Boba ROTJ build after I complete my newly started EP3 Shocktrooper build. I'm curious as to how silly I'd look in a ROTJ Fett costume. I'm 6'2 1/2, 40in chest, 190lbs, 34in waist. I'm more on the skinny side but not a stick.

I know, I know, I knowww. I shouldn't worry about what I'd look like. I'm going to make the costume regardless, I'm just curious as to what I'd look like in terms of screen accuracy.

Thanks for any input

Do it. As long as you're not one of those boba fetts whose wider than he is tall. Boba was a thinner guy too. Read somewhere Jeremy Bulloch (actor who wore the suit) weighed 145 pounds and stood about 6'1 ft tall during the filming of ESB. You look +10 pounds heavier apparently infront of the camera. So you're a good size for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really wouldn't worry about it. I'm 6'01" and around 15 stones 46 inch chest, 34 waist but I'm giving it a go, mine will be mostly for display but I may don the suit and it'll be fine.

Yeah - I think you'll find there's quite a range of folks here in terms of body-type. I sit pretty short in terms of Fett (5' 8" on a good day) and with a slim-to-average build. Still, it isn't stopping me from building one up. Now, if I was trying to build up a Vader at my height, I think that would be a bit more questionable...

Eh im 5'8" as well..i think a couple of inches shorter or taller than Jeremy was during filming works fine. Nones gonna bust out the mm ruler lol. Also a few pounds heavier would be fine. Myself, im too heavy technically, but most of the time i pull it off well...unless im having a bad bloated day lol (i sound like a girl lol) I am however on a diet and going to the gym trying to drop some weight.

Honestly people seem to remember boba as "big" which, as we know, isnt true at all. He was pretty slender and really about an average height 5'9" i think? Maybe 5' 10".

ey guys. I'm interested in starting a Boba ROTJ build after I complete my newly started EP3 Shocktrooper build. I'm curious as to how silly I'd look in a ROTJ Fett costume. I'm 6'2 1/2, 40in chest, 190lbs, 34in waist. I'm more on the skinny side but not a stick.

I know, I know, I knowww. I shouldn't worry about what I'd look like. I'm going to make the costume regardless, I'm just curious as to what I'd look like in terms of screen accuracy.

Thanks for any input

You're just about the same size as me. I'm 6'1", 42 chest, 185ish Lbs, 34 waist. Here's a shot of me in an older version of Fett to give you an idea of what you might look like (of course, I chose to do the far superior ESB version ;) )
DSC_0302.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0302.jpg
    DSC_0302.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 205
I mean, to put it up for arguements.... I've ran into several Jango's and Boba's that we're between 5'7 and 6'3. And technically, being clones...... :D I don't think anyone is really -that- hung up on height for the bounty hunters in general, just make sure you're shorter than a local Chewie. Looks a lot more impressive with handcuffs on a wookie when he's bigger than you.

If you want to build a fett suit go ahead and do it, don't let anyone tell you not to do it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back