Boba fett blaster from doobydoos

arbilest

New Hunter
has anyone seen or own the doopydoo's ee3 blaster because I was thinking of purchasing one. but I want to know if it is accurate, because I hear many good things about sidewinder kits and stormrider kits?

They only have the ROTJ verison.....Looks pretty good to me. Its resin though so will have some weight to it and likely be a bit fragile. But it doesnt look bad at all.

boba-1.jpg

more pics/info:
REPLICA BOBA FETT EE-3 ROTJ BLASTER

Attachments

• boba-1.jpg
    boba-1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 199
... This hasn't been in stock like forever. I've contacted them several times regarding this and I've never received a reply sadly!

I have just bought one and i think it's pretty good. I'm well chuffed for my first fett blaster.
It has been pointed out to me that the stock is about an inch too short but you would have to be an expert to notice that.
Weight not too bad and casting seems very clean.
I have always had good service and swift replies from them. Bought a few blasters including a DLT 19 and good service every time.

How did you get yours? Was it second hand or did you get on some waiting list? I've been looking there for months and everytime I go there it says "Out of Stock".

It always says 'out of stock', they make them to order. Drop them an email. Casey is always very helpful. From receipt of my email order it was less than two weeks and that included the Christmas Holidays.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back