Sucuy from Poland

Kasa

New Hunter
Hi! I just wanted to introduce myself to the community. I'm a fan from Poland (and, more precisely, a north-east town of Olsztyn) - a distant (at least for most of you :p) country, which is tough abundant in Star Wars fans. I don't consider myself a dedicated mando-follower - I'm rather keen on almost everything starwarsy (well, maybe besides some prequels-oriented stuff), from the films to EU books and from the Rebel Alliance to the Galactic Empire. Still, I love the look of Mandalorian armour and those rogue bounty hunters, and this is why I registered - where can I find help about crafting my first beskar'gam and share my accomplishments if not here? ;)
Apart from Star Wars, I enjoy fantasy books and am an addicted believer in music, especially rock and metal, though I don't like to be limited by genres. Hope I'll have some great time on this site :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back