Official Jet Pack Beacon

• Thread starter Migrate from As You Wish
  • Start date
The beacon definitely does not blink. Some people think it just stays on constantly, others think it dims and gets brighter with a gradual transition though.

ukscout wrote:

should be able to get a price this week for the alu JP Beacon

Thanks for all your intrest and ill post any new info as i get it.

Ive also getting and idea of cost for the leds kits for the beacon,

but
- should they blink and
- what colour should i get these done in?.

cheers

Neil
starwars20.ico

uk-scout TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukboba%20banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I like what I'm seeing! However...shouldn't there be four rows of openings in the top, not just three? Like this...

beacon1.jpg

Would it be possible to rework the project with all four rows? I'm just being nitpicky, but this project looks so close to perfect, why not go all the way? :)

hi eric

thanks for letting me know, the pic is a prototype made to test how it would be machined. Ill let him know and make sure that all the vents are on there correctly.

Ive recieved the proto type today and i must say its realy good and looks the part now its one the JP

I know with xmas coming up, im myself is cash straped but let me know if you want to be on the list for start of the new year.

cheers

Neil
starwars20.ico

uk-scout TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukboba%20banner.jpg

Yes, please put me on the list! I'm getting ready for a new jet pack project and this would be perfect for it!

BUMP!

Any news on this project? Has it been re-worked to include all four rows of slits?

Secondly, will the stabilizer be available as well?

I'm in the market for one of Mardon's fiberglass packs, and will need these accessories...

Thanks for any updates!

Eric & Richard

Ive added ive just got the info.

Both of these items are on my JP youll just need to drill a hole thro the FG JP and screw the parts on - no glueing and can be easly removed if needed.

Youll wont be disapointed with the quality and detail.

cheers

Neil
starwars20.ico

uk-scout TB7290
www.uk-scout.co.uk
ukbikerscout@hotmail.com
ukboba%20banner.jpg

Hi there,

count me in for a JP COMBINE ALU PACKAGE £61 / $110 Shipped worldwide to Germany.

Thx for this offer.

Mike

I may be interested in a stabilizer. Do you have a image of the completed stabilizer?

David

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back