GA Jet Pack Questions

put me down for one, based on the question in the PM I sent you.

EDIT: changed my mind after hearing who the maker is

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a photo:
jpackkit2004.jpg

Loranar_Fett wrote:

Couple of Questions...

What are the made of Fiberglass or Sytrene/Resin?

Do you have pics from the maker?

Loranar

JETPACK: Fiberglass, resin. SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT due to a special matrix of expanding foam over a hand-laminated fiberglass and resin outer skin.

If that's the same kind of jet pack kit I got, and I think it is, it won't be lightweight once it's together.

I bellieve I have heard in the past that GA actually sells recasts of an old MB pack. I am not positive that this is true, but it may be something to look into before you buy.

ok not to be too paranoid BUT who is the seller of this jet pack.
I need to know before I drop my funds since theres a guy who did put THIS particular pic on ebay and lives in Ohio and I will not deal with him since his stuff is not what is pictured bUT true recast garbage. I want an adress where my funds will end up otherwise count me out.
this info ca nbe pm'ed to me.

TY
Lance
TR2640

maniacman7 wrote:

ok not to be too paranoid BUT who is the seller of this jet pack.
I need to know before I drop my funds since theres a guy who did put THIS particular pic on ebay and lives in Ohio and I will not deal with him since his stuff is not what is pictured bUT true recast garbage. I want an adress where my funds will end up otherwise count me out.
this info ca nbe pm'ed to me.

TY
Lance
TR2640
It's not that guy in OH. I got ripped off by him already. Once we get 5 interested guys I will let you all know how the seller is. I have done my research on this one and he is know on this forum. Again, IT IS NOT THAT recaster from OH who was reported to the police for internet fraud.

And he did not use this photo because I just edited it this afternoon from the owner.

Hey, put me in for a regular Boba Fett jet pack. My jet pack now weighs 12 lbs as it's made of fiberglass, so these will feel like nothing on my back. I don't know why anyone would want an arena jet pack. The regular one is much cooler looking. :D

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

Ok,
I think know who this belongs to,I recall a statement a while back on another forum that he has improved the quality of the jet pack.If this is true I'll stay onboard for the arena style.

TY
Lance
TR2640

Hi.I'm new but,need a jet pack for my costume.How do I get one?

westar34 wrote:

Hi.I'm new but,need a jet pack for my costume.How do I get one?
If you look at the entry on this thread we are listing interested parties for the jet pack at the price displayed. Once I get 5 people on the list I will forward the list to the maker and each person can pay him directly for the jet pack and shipping.

I'll think about it...YES!!!!!!!!!How much are they?

WES,
175.00 is the BEST your going to find on any board.
they usually sell in the range of 250.00 and up.

Lance
TR2640

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back