Updated Fettpride Correspondence Options

fettpride

Well-Known Hunter
Hi Everyone,

Time has come to make sure everyone knows I'm available to my customers and TDH friends
through other modes, methods or means, should I not be by here as often as I would like, or
in some cases should. It's no secret that I'm swamped and sometimes find it difficult to be reached
through the PM system here due to lack of system notification, or even sometimes inbox capacity.

I just want to make sure that EVERYONE knows, without a shadow of a doubt, that I am always
there, even when it seems I've disappeared lol . Especially considering that in recent months I've
made such information available in threads that may have become lost in the shuffle and people
find it difficult to find. Perhaps we can even make this a sticky lol .

Should you want a status update on your order, or possibly concerned I've jumped ship, rest at ease.
As an alternative, please feel free to contact me though any of the following modes if you can't reach me here, please.

email: fettpride@fettpride.com

FParmor Sci-Fi Replicas | Facebook

(U.S. only txt preferred as I'm not always in a position to be able to talk openly). For international customers, please consider using 'Whatsaap' for txting communication. You can find it in both the App Store and Android Market.

Or, if you just want to see I'm alive and kicking and don't feel like chatting, come
by the website and you'll find a new feature for "News and Updates". It's just a
very simple blog, but will show that I'm still breathing at very least :)

Welcome to Fettpride.com !

The site is finally being finished in stages after 2 years of "Lorem Ipsum" text
blocks of nonsense lol

So, just an FYI. I want to make sure that everyone can take comfort in that I'm
doing the best I possibly can to communicate with folks. This is about the best I
can do lol Not many armorers make themselves available to these extents :)

Best,

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back