back armor sculpt almost done.

Sorry Pancho no work in prog pics, but i do think i've got just one more pick i'LL post it later.
my back piece WIP.jpg back piece WIP 2.jpg
that's all i got Pancho
This is what it looks like todayarmor paint 10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks BobaFiend It took several hours of heating and shaping, i changed the lines that are provided with Alans templates and just kept at it till i was happy
i would not like to start another one of these very difficult, lining it up with the collar piece was the worst aspect

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks ICE:cheers

Impressive work, that must have taken you ages with the heat gun to get those curves and profiles. I think I'll have to give that a try. Thanks for posting.

People who make their own armor absolutely amaze me! Great job! Us less talented people have to buy our armor. Lol
Looking forward to more.

thanks a lot ikinaceous it took me hours and hours, do give it a go and don't stop till you're happy, patience and perseverance will get you there, good luck and hope it turns out well.
Impressive work, that must have taken you ages with the heat gun to get those curves and profiles. I think I'll have to give that a try. Thanks for posting.

awesome.......may consider using p.v.c as a material myself, the more i browes this site the more i realise that i have no clue about what im doing :) must of changed my mind about 10 different things today

The Beans:

That is very impressive the way you did that. Is it based the Rafal Fett template? I printed one out, but it looks like your shoulder tabs are longer than the template I have. This is the last piece of armor I have to make.

SPY007

The Beans:

That is very impressive the way you did that. Is it based the Rafal Fett template? I printed one out, but it looks like your shoulder tabs are longer than the template I have. This is the last piece of armor I have to make.

SPY007

When thebeans started the work on the back plate he used the WoF templates (my templates were still in work and weren't made public at that time). The shoulder tabs on the WoF templates are longer and wider to allow trimming and adjustment (or customization) to your needs, while on my template it has a fix shape, because I wanted a closer look and feel to the original armor.

Great job! Beans, was the shaping cut or folded in the lower parts on each side, need to know more all up before I start mine. (y)

Re:ESB display build/ back armor sculpt almost done.

Big update on the costume, pics soon
1st A boba 1.jpg 1st A boba 2.jpg 1st A boba 3.jpg 1stAboba 4.jpg 1stAboba 5.jpg 1stAboba 6.jpg
1stAboba 7.jpg 1stAboba 8.jpg 1stAboba 9.jpg
1stAboba 10.jpg 1stAboba 11.jpg
All armor and paint by me
collar studs by me
gloves by me
shin tools by me
wookie braids by me and woodman
toe spikes by me
cape tk409
boots MOW.
flightsuit and pouches plus vest by arkady
vintage belt buckle modified by me.
I have some weathering to do on most soft parts.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back