Jet Pack Harness ...... lets see them, Please.

supa troop

Active Hunter
Hey Guys im nearing completion on my Jango Costume just got to wait for Cod Piece, Gaunts and Arena Jet Pack so while im waiting i need to have a go at Making a Jet Pack harness

so if you would be so kind as so show me what yours are like it will give me a good idea on how to begin to make one

many thanks in advance

heres how its looking so far, yep the belt needs raising slightly but i need to lose a few pounds first lol
Jango 2.jpg

I would contact Seeker. I have used a couple of different harnesses and his is the best.

If I were going to make one I would base my design on his. You want it to distribute the weight and hold everything stationary.

If you want a critique on your kit up to this point.........the shoulder seems to be curved too sharp. It should lay flatter on the the upper arm. The curves in the shoulder armor are very subtle.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys yep thanks for all the suggestions it needs tweaking here and there but its coming along, waiting for my Boba Maker Cod, Flak vest and Flightsuit then i can put it all together properly

thanks for the heads up on the harness too

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back