UK FETT COSTUMERS UNITE

supa troop

Active Hunter
Hey Guys

For the past 18months or so i have been given the task of Promoting the RPF in the UK by getting all RPF UK members together to showcase their props at well known Conventions, after 2 very successful events we are now looking for ideas to make the following events bigger and better.

The TDH is part of the bigger picture and while we have had a small representation from the TDH at the prop parties, we feel the TDH can play a bigger part.

So in light of this we want to achieve something this November at the next RPF prop party and that is to have the biggest gathering of Fett Costumers ever assembled in the UK for the ultimate photo opportunity with Jeremy Bulloch

What ever Fett Costume you have be that ESB, ROTJ, SE, JANGO we need you to come along and take part, please support the TDH and the RPF and get behind this one off special occasion.

cheers

I'm interested, though November is awkward for me, with both mine and the misses birthdays in the same month.

When and where exactly will this be?

This epic event will hopefully take place at the Memorabilia Show at the NEC Birmingham.

I say hopefully because the UK Garrison will not openly endorse the event its putting off some of their members, however even though they will not endorse it or get behind the idea they have said they will not stop anyone taking part. Art has given it his 100% backing from an RPF/TDH point of view

we estimate from start to finish that the whole thing will take about 2 hours that includes you guys getting ready, heading to the RPF/TDH stand for photos and then publicity shots for the general public which i would imagine will be mind blowing for them.

there is a face book page for all the latest updates http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fetts-Unite-2012/387563404632850

Hey supa troop count me in , i may be light a jet pack and blaster though and may have to wear a don post bucket as the ally one is moving a bit slow with my situation at the mo ...... Jake

Can i add , Come on guys make this one ! The RPF are a great bunch of guys and gals , i was with them at Manchester and they need our support, So come on fellow Fettlers lets do the TDH proud !!!!

Really getting concerned that the same People are signing up for UK prop Parties the TDH has so much to offer these Events.

Its a combined RPF / TDH event and it takes a lot of organising to secure some of the biggest events for us to display at and also get together to meet one another.
If your a TDH member your not restricted to just bringing along your Fett related Props you can bring anything thats movie related.

Ive also been trying to organise the biggest gathering of Fett Costumers in the UK for the ultimate picture with Jeremy Bulloch again the interest in this is very disappointing, ive had no word back from the UK 501ST.
This is totally independent of them its a TDH event to bring together all Fett costumers again i cannot move forward on this with you guys signing up to appear.

Please if anyone has any thoughts on why there is little or no interest from UK TDH members id be interested to know, and concentrate all my efforts of just the RPF instead.

Come on guys, this is one great event and having done it twice with Si and guys from the RPF its lots of fun and a great 2 days, also with the fett thing which just adds to the cake so to speak, sign up for it I will guarantee that you will have fun just displaying your stuff and talking to people why we love all things Star Wars and other movies too, I will be there and hopefully with a fett costume done and also a Jango on display with other stuff like snow commander helmet and atat, maybe I will jump in with my xwing pilot gear on just to mess with Fetts head, COME ON AND SIGN UP TO THIS SUPER EVENT.

I will try my best to make it, but due to getting wed the following month, my finances might not let me..

If I can get there, then add a (ex ukg) ESB Fett to your list.

I will try my best to make it, but due to getting wed the following month, my finances might not let me..

If I can get there, then add a (ex ukg) ESB Fett to your list.

great stuff Mark, Thank You and good luck with the wedding, ive just done it the best thing you will ever do

Oooooh, well this is sounds very interesting.....
I'm a UKG member (as everyone knows) and normally I'd be trooping as Commander Bly but i'm sure I can bring my ESB Fett along too.... I'm hoping to be cleared this week or next week.......

@Phil, you can have your Birthday party at the social buddy......

Shiv

Oooooh, well this is sounds very interesting.....
I'm a UKG member (as everyone knows) and normally I'd be trooping as Commander Bly but i'm sure I can bring my ESB Fett along too.... I'm hoping to be cleared this week or next week.......

@Phil, you can have your Birthday party at the social buddy......

Shiv

Thats great Mate,
but as this is an RPF/TDH event and photo op your costume doesnt need UKG clearence as this is nothing to do with them, as long as your Fett Costume is finished and Good which im sure it is then your eligiable for the TDH photo Op

This is a one time Photo Oppotunity to get as many UK TDH Fettsters together for a Unique photo with Jeremy Bulloch please spread the word

I am still having no luck in generating interest for this unique opportunity.

For a one off time Only to gather as many Fett Costumers in the UK for the Ultimate Fett Gathering.

Please come and join the face book page and support the TDH and RPF if you know a UK fett Costumer please get them to sign up.

Unfortunately im still getting no Backing for the UK 501ST on this however they have said they will stop no-one taking part on the day.

It will be a First in the UK thats for sure and a pretty awesome sight if we can achieve it.

Fetts United 2012 | Facebook

3 possibles ........ pretty disappointing really.

Just to confirm with everyone, i know all the Garrisons Rules and red tape policies (i had a hand in making a few of them back in the day) but this is just a one off One time opportunity for all the UK TDH Fett Costumers to get together for the ultimate picture with Jeremy Bulloch............ i can't believe how hard this is to get together, i honestly thought everyone would be up for this.

The UKG Garrison have said they will not endorse or back the picture opportunity however they will not stop any of its members wanting to take part.

I would have been all over this if I had the opportunity! Can't believe there isn't more UK Fett's signing up! Hey Supa, maybe I should borrow your Fett kit? ;)

I would have been all over this if I had the opportunity! Can't believe there isn't more UK Fett's signing up! Hey Supa, maybe I should borrow your Fett kit? ;)

Hey Mate long time no hear from,

you know your more than welcome anytime my friend, if you happen to be at MEM november please stop by the stand it would be awesome to see you

Hi Si , dosen't look as if i am gonna make the picture as progrees in my build has come to a stand still due to selling of my house and a pending move , But still avaliable to display if i am welcome . Gutted i can't do the photo though , So come on all you UK Fetts Get with the programme and lets get noticed in the world of Fett !!! ....... Jake

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back