Jango Fett items

KENT

New Hunter
Hi,
I"m looking for "Flight Suit","Flak Vest","Knee Armors","Codpiece","Holster","ammo Belt","Girth Belt","Boots","Arena Jetpack","Harness".
Do you know who make and sell? What is the best way to get all of this parts?

Thanks.
Kento

Last edited by a moderator:
there is a good deal on an arena pack in the cargo hold right now. The Cargo hold is a good place to start looking. Also look through some WIP threads and see who/what others have used and see if it fits your needs.

there is a good deal on an arena pack in the cargo hold right now. The Cargo hold is a good place to start looking. Also look through some WIP threads and see who/what others have used and see if it fits your needs.

Thanks
I'll try it.

Also look through some WIP threads and see who/what others have used and see if it fits your needs.

This. Use the search tool on these forums. You'll find just about everything you're looking for and more. Jango is a tough build to pull off. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Some subjective tips.
Boots - That's a tough one, keep an eye out for a reproduction boot run.
Jumpsuit - Bobamaker
Armor - Cruzer
Leather Girth - Cruzer
Jet Pack Harness - Seeker
Gauntlets - Man of War, Cruzer
Metal Details - Dark Side & Russ Replica
Arena Jet Pack - Man of War

Cheers!

This. Use the search tool on these forums. You'll find just about everything you're looking for and more. Jango is a tough build to pull off. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

I was in a hurry to complete it...
Your advice counted for much. Thanks

Some subjective tips.
Boots - That's a tough one, keep an eye out for a reproduction boot run.
Jumpsuit - Bobamaker
Armor - Cruzer
Leather Girth - Cruzer
Jet Pack Harness - Seeker
Gauntlets - Man of War, Cruzer
Metal Details - Dark Side & Russ Replica
Arena Jet Pack - Man of War

Cheers!

Thanks for your kindness!

I don't think MOW makes Jango gaunts. And Boba and Jango gaunts are different for sure. Cruzer however does make the best out there right now.

I don't think MOW makes Jango gaunts. And Boba and Jango gaunts are different for sure. Cruzer however does make the best out there right now.

I see.
But I already bought it, and I am waiting for the shipping notice.

I sent a message to some of them.

I have never seen those from Man of War. Interesting, did you get them straight from MOW or second hand? I look at his online store on a regular basis and hadn't ever seen them. Good information. Thanks

Your gaunts look good btw....a little clean, but good. lol

Interesting, did you get them straight from MOW or second hand? I look at his online store on a regular basis and hadn't ever seen them. Good information. Thanks

Your gaunts look good btw....a little clean, but good. lol

I got them directly from Christian, aka MOW in 2006.
I'm weathering them now!

Thank you guys,
I collected items almost all. I only wait for them to be delivered.
I keep on searching:Jet pack, Boots

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back