awesome from UD replicas

So, this setup will be still labeled as 'BOBA FETT - Empire Strikes Back'? I ask this because (most of us already know) this 'new' jacket try to replicate with some success the ROTJ armor scheme using the Pre-Pro/Promo/ESB soft part colors. For accuracy's sake, you can use my new stencils to replicate the ROTJ (Boba Fett ROTJ Armor Stencils) or ESB (Boba Fett ESB Armor Stencils) color schemes; if not, there are plenty of awesome images in the TDH Gallery. You did great job with all the other motorcycle suits, and it would be again (and with this 'again' I'm referring to other's who tried to replicate the Boba Fett suit, but failed to deliver a believable product) sad to not do the same with the Boba Fett jacket. I just hope that this is not the final version...

Teaser from UD Replicas' latest Photo shoot.
Boba Fett: Leather Jacket
Coming Soon!

563102_10152720093955076_495971454_n.jpg

David

I think we're finally ready to call this one done!:cheers
As much as I loved the intense blue stain shown earlier...a bit of dulling down was absolutely needed....so here's the final Pre Production Fett Jacket. :love

3674_10152724072185076_1711520796_n.jpg

Not sure where to store your iPhone? UD Replicas has your solution. (y)

549128_10152724201685076_1588730127_n.jpg

David

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back