Armor Help?

danteofblood

New Hunter
Im a soldier with very little time or space to do any real projects, if any one has any extra pieces and bits they have lying around it would be helpful.

Im a soldier as well, I pretty much turned my living room into an arts and crafts center, at least until I move back to the states and get a garage. Good luck!

thanks for the advise, on my end my wife is very touchy about my hobbies, and the housing ill be getting on post has no garage. Ill figure it out though, im sure soon ill be asking for pointers on getting my armor/ charictor apporved.

There's always the back yard, but good luck with it, and there are plenty of people here more than willing to help out.

I'm about 2 hours away in Winston - so not exactly Fayetteville area. If you hear of any Fett-themed gatherings nearby, drop me a line. I won't have my ESB set ready until Halloween, but have been bitten by the scratchbuilding bug and lurk on the boards once a week or so. Seems like some folks from California have a good local community - getting one going on the other coast could be fun.

On topic, I bought a ton of sky blue cloth for my soft parts that (barring drastic accident with the sewing machine) I won't need all of. I've already put together the utility/thigh pouches for myself and was very glad with how they turned out. IF you have an ESB Boba in mind AND IF you can wait until after my mad rush to Halloween ends, I would be glad to sew up some pouches for you at a deep military discount. I might also be persuaded to look for a different cloth color if you had ROTJ or another variant in mind. Always glad to help those in the service.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back