My old Fett

SPY007

Active Hunter
This was the Boba Fett costume I built in the days before the internet, when Topp's bubble gum cards and old magazines were all that was available for reference. All the armor was made by fiber-glassing cardboard molds. Shortly after this photo was taken, I bought a Don Post helmet because I thought it was made from an original prop. I no longer have this costume, but I am several years into a total rebuild. Sadly these great looking defunct granite crushers have been moved.

BobaFett1996.jpg

Boba Fett back.jpg

Boba Fett front.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Now this is awesome. I love seeing Fett's from "back in the day". Quite a suit you made especially when you think about your limited references.

Not bad at all! I too enjoy seeing pics of the various Fett's that were out there before the internet. Yours is a million times better than what I attempted; I'm still trying to track down all my old pics to destroy :)
Looking forward to seeing your upgrade!

And the new costume. 6 years in the making. Still a WIP. Most of it was scratch built.

Fett90percent.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back