Body Suit Neoprene from 2nd ZamIAm run for sale!

FarFetched

New Hunter
Hey all, back in 2007, forum member ZamIAm made a neoprene run and found some great purple fabric. She even matched it to color samples from Zam in the "Dressing the Galaxy" book. I was lucky enough to be able to order some from her, and had high hopes of making a Zam costume so I could join my roomie on his 501st adventures. He dropped out shortly after, however, and as I stared at the giant roll of fabric and reassessed my sewing skills, I decided better of it. Since then, it's been living inside of its box, still wrapped, in my house. Long and short of it is, it's high time I sold it to someone who can use it, as my Zamming days are spent.
It's 5 yards of tricot neoprene, at a 60" width, which should be enough for a costume and then some. One side is purple, while the interior is royal blue. Here are some pictures:
066.gif
067.gif
068.gif
]I also ordered some plaster greeblies from Zam that shipped with the neoprene as well. They are rolled up inside of the fabric. Here's one of them:
069.gif

]It's all still wrapped and in perfect condition - I only opened a corner of it to take photos of the fabric and the closest greeblie I could reach. It's all up on ebay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160859527016) starting around $200, which is about half of what I paid for it originally. If you have any questions, just let me know. Good luck, Zammers!

066.gif

067.gif

068.gif

069.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you ship this to Germany? If yes, what would it cost?

Hey Hasenscharte,
Sorry about the delay in my response. This is my first time posting anything on ebay, or selling/shipping anything this large, so I needed to do a little research. As it's packaged now, the only group that will take it is UPS, and the lowest shipping cost I can get from them is $280.09 USD. However, if you don't mind me removing it from the original packaging and doing some creative folding, (cramming?) I could probably get it to fit in a USPS box, and it looks like they can ship it to you for $62.45 to $281.55 USD, depending on how fast you want it. If you don't mind a few wrinkles, it's definitely the most budget-friendly option.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back