How to attach the Jet Pack

xorex

New Hunter
Hi all,

I bought a MOW JP and harness and would llike to know how to attach the JP to harness.
What "clips" to use, "hooks" and all.

I looked but couldn't find anything.

Please help out

thanks

Does anyone have access to the links above?

i get this whenever I click ont any of the 3 links...

...you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: ...

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to post a minimum of 50 post & be here for 90 days. I can't see it either, but I read the fine print on the rules here. I understand, but I think it's dumb to keep us newbie in a "probation" for 90 days. We can't post in the Cargo Hold either. I have bought a few things from there, but have to send the seller a PM.

the original question was re the MOW harness which is a soft harness so the question still stands .. has anyone got a good methodology for attaching it to the JP? .. my experiences to date were fairly grim with the JP pulling down on the collar so much i was throttled .. the metal harness does support the JP on the base via the metal bars .. supporting the weight so the top straps only have to hold the JP agains the backplate ... to an extent?

so the question is .. is there a setup for the soft harness that is proven to work particularly well .. most explanations i've seen are a bit vague on details

I think the problem with the links are that this is a three year old thread before it was revived....The site has been through some format changes and some thread purges since then.

just a thought.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back