Some Questions for other Kast builders...

JWSims34

New Hunter
I am working on my Jodo Kast for Garrison Carida and running into some problems with the belt accesories...I have been using the tutorials over at www.jadokast.com , but it seems that most of the stuff used is no longer available and running into one dead end after another. Has anyone ever cast the final accesories and sell them or any others who are working on Kast, what did u use or how did you make them?

Also the pouches; is there a pattern to creat ethe belt somewhere...i was looking to buy one but all i find is ESB Fett and ofcourse they are the dark brown leather color not the grey that us Kasts require.

I have many MANY more questions but will tackle these two for now.

Have you checked out the bounty hunters guild page? Theres a few Jodo Kasts on there....Dont know much about the costume myself...but there are boba belt templates here.

Thanks I did locate the patterns and tutorials for the soft parts and kicking around the idea on sewing/making them myself. Looks like a trip to craft shop for me.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back