ESB Gaunlets Humbrol colors

Fekali

Active Hunter
Hi,
i´ve ordered my ESB Gaunlets. And now i need some good advises for the right color specifically for weathering.
Some of you use Humbrol 78 for gaunlets. In my eyes a realy good choice.....

please help me to finish my first paintup.

thanks
Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
ESB gaunts actually dont have alot of weathering except for the large grey area on the left gauntlet...which isnt always there depending the scene. I use floquil for the grey..dark lark grey. I also mist them with krylon black primer and rust floquill just a little. I have a build thread for my MOW gaunts where you can see it.

thx!
I´ve study your gaunlet thread and i was realy impressed.
And the black white and red areas, wich colors do you used ?

Im replying from work by phone lol... so i dont remember th numbers off hand...aside from the 78 green. The red was "scarlet" i think. The black and whitw ere just humbrols colors..caznt recall the numbers. I can post em when i get home from work though.

OK, the red is #60, black is #33, white is #34. There is also a grey similar to the floquil dark lark grey, its #32. Humbrol also has a rust color which is #113. Hope that helps bud!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back