So i decided i needed to drop a few....

Thanks man, i was actually just saying that to a co-worker..the number is just kind of a guide..or a "goal point" if you will. i will likely go by the way m y clothes fit and how i look. the number im at in the end, doesnt really concern me so much. Although i know a couple of guys at work about my height and inexcellent shape, and nthey weigh around the 150-155 mark..so somewheres round there will be likely. But yea i agree man!

I am so sore this morning i had a hard time sitting down...not looking forward to the steps to get out of my house...and then to get up to the train station LOL

Weather (and soreness) permitting tomorrow morning im going to do a 5 mile bike ride before work since Phil wont be in town to continue my training.

Thanks again everyone for the support!

Here's the secret do not eat carbohydrate or any sugar you need at least 1 gram of protein per pound so if your 200lbs eat 200grams of protein if you want more muscle double your protein I'm 5'7 and 185lbs with 15% bodyfat thats what the military likes you body fat at and weigh yourself in the morning before you eat anything that's your true body weight. 85% diet 15% workout just eat any meat chicken fish and vegetables stay away from juice and fruit it's all sugar till reach your goal than incorporate carbs back in your diet 160lbs is to small I like to look like a man research whats a carbohydrate and what's not and stay away from potatoes and soy and get on multi vitamin and fish oil and buy low carb protein powder drink a shake instead of chips good luck

Thanks for the tips Misfit...ive done atkins before, so i know all about no carb! Cant do that anymore though...i justdont handle it well. however i am watching that i dont over do it. so i guess im eatting low carb..most of the time.

I dunno man, my freind Danny is my height and 155lbs and he is ripped. He boxes. He is strong and id say he looks like a man lol but like was mentioned...im not really going for a "number" goal...i just want to look good...so whatever number that may be....lol

Got up nice an early today, and did an hour bike ride...5miles...yea! NO MO BOBA FATT!!! LOL!! ...now off to shower and go to work!

Thanks again for all of your support guys...it really helps!

Yup some people say I'm too big for my height but I don't see it I don't box or fight my muscle is just for show if that's the case don't eat carbs after 2:00 pm never eat carbs for dinner alot of guys do this! With decent results

Yea i def agree with that. I only eat my carbs in the morning...then very little carbs with lunch and no carbs for dinner.

Ok so i didnt do another bike ride today...was just to tired from staying up late workin on stuff...

But tomorrow will definately do another bike ride...perhaps the whole bike trail which is just under 6 miles 1 way. Since i dont have to get to work tomorrow, im gonna shoot for the whole trail!

Will likely do the 5 mile ride Monday morning and ill hit the gym again Tuesday!

I'm doing the same thing. I'm 5'9" and weigh 211lbs. I just had my doctor put me on Adipex. It boosts your metabolism and kills your appetite. I'm a landscaper by trade so I do physical work all day, but this helps me to have a little left in the tank at the end of the day to do some cardio.

Aren't we the ultimate nerds? Losing weight to look good in our Fett costumes... Does anybody lose weight to attract babes anymore?:lol:

I'm doing the same thing. I'm 5'9" and weigh 211lbs. I just had my doctor put me on Adipex. It boosts your metabolism and kills your appetite. I'm a landscaper by trade so I do physical work all day, but this helps me to have a little left in the tank at the end of the day to do some cardio.

Aren't we the ultimate nerds? Losing weight to look good in our Fett costumes... Does anybody lose weight to attract babes anymore?:lol:

haha..i know right? Of course sometimes, the Fett suit attracts babes, so looking good in it helps! hehe

Hm..i wonder if i can do that Adipex? Well...lets see where the exercise/dieting takes me first...who knows maybe ill drop more than i think!

one of my biggest problems was finding the time to get exercise in. Then one day it hit me .."get your fat *** up early and go first thing in the morning!" lol That seems to be working heh

I started really trying to get back in shape a couple of months ago. It seems I have to go through this every few years after I fall off my routine and get lazy for too long. I'm 5'11" and when I'm "fat" I'm around 185-190, but I'm a skinny dude with no muscle. In the last month I lost 15lbs and an inch or two from my waist, and my cardio is waaay better (which is my main goal). I'm trying to get my 1.5 mile run time down under 9:30. The trick for me is quitting drinking and eating a small breakfast (instead of just coffee). It took me a while to get back into running, but starting slow to build the right stabilization muscles and avoid injuries has worked out great. You've already gotten some great advice above, I would just add that the key is to stick with it, and don't let yourself make excuses to not eat right or exercise. Your metabolism will get exponentially faster as you replace fat with muscle, so keep it up!

Good luck man. I know loseing weight can be hard. Try eatting mando style foods, very healthy, High energy, very filling (so you don't want or have to eat as often), and very spicy (I don't know how this last one would effect weight loss but if you like spice this is a plus) you could look up some mando foods so you know what I'm talking about.

thanks guys!

Been hitting the gym twice a week with my trainer buddy. Gonna start going 3 times next week and when i return from C6. I also now have a membership at the planet fitness near my job where we train, so im not going on my freinds guest account anymore. I felt i was into it enough to get my own account.

Im sore, but its a good sore. the first couple of times was rough, but im getting used to it and starting to feel a little more energetic and upbeat already.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back