Celebration VI - Dealers Room?

Aeronnz

Jr Hunter
I'm really excited for Star Wars Celebration 6, (held this August in Orlando, Florida) but I'm still confused about it. Will there be a Dealers Room? The website doesn't mention anything about it, (only talks about the Exhibition Hall) and I really want to know how much I should be bringing to the Convention. Will there be a Dealers Room?

Any tips or answers would be most welcome.

Here's the link to the website by the way: Home - Star Wars Celebration VI | Aug 23 - 26, 2012 | Orange County Convention Center | Orlando, FL

The exhibition hall IS the dealers room. Assuming its going to be set up as it was in 2010 for CV. Aside from the smaller rooms set up for panels and such, there is one HUGE room which has all the "dealers" including Gentle Giant, Sideshow, EFX, etc...as well as vendors selling all kinds of Star Wars stuff. If you like to collect stuff...bring a good amount of cash. Im not really into much collecting these days so i didnt spend too much on that stuff, but its certainly there to be had!

See you there!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back