Heads up - I saw a Master Replicas (MR) helmet on eBay for cheap (I'm not the seller)

BoringFett

New Hunter
I'm not the seller (I live in the states) but I had such a hard time finding mine when I bought it that I though this might be of interest to the other costume and customizing folks out there. (Mods: I also thought this should not be in the Cargo Hold since I'm not selling it but if I'm wrong please feel free to move the post.)

Just a heads up / public service announcement. If anyone needed a Mater Replicas helm for a some cut-up and correct action per the Fett Pride instructions (I think he's the one who came up with it first) it might be a good cheap grab. WAY cheaper that I've seen it recently. (I've seen prices topping $1500 and this is way cheaper). I think since it's being sold out of the UK it has fewer bidders (many people don't use international listing / searching in eBay these days) which is great for anyone who needs one for trooping or customizing.

Just search for: "Master Replicas Boba Fett LE Helmet 1:1 full size Star Wars mint & complete"

If you don't know about the MR helmets there's tons of stuff here to help you know how the are made and how you can change them. Just search!

[Edited for rules compliance.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Boring Fett,
Although your intentions were good, it's against board policy to post links to eBay auctions that aren't yours.
Just a heads up for you.

Hi Boring Fett,
Although your intentions were good, it's against board policy to post links to eBay auctions that aren't yours.
Just a heads up for you.

Thanks for the heads up - I guess I didn't catch that when I looked. It was early... baby woke up at 5am, DentedHelmet time was my thank-you for letting the wife sleep in.... haha. I'll kill the link and just post the title...

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back