Deadland ESB paint up for Kcr7pr

deadland

Well-Known Hunter
Alright just a quick post and update on a ESB paint up that I am doing for Kcr7pr just put down the concrete color on the back panels last night. I hope to have the back done by tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. From there I will start working on the mandibles and trim.

DSCN5202.JPGDSCN5201.JPG

Alright here is a quick update got the mandibles and trim done and will next start working on the upper and lower cheeks. I hope to have this wraped up by the 7th of September.

Here are some pics that I took this morning.

DSCN5338.JPGDSCN5339.JPGDSCN5340.JPGDSCN5335.JPGDSCN5336.JPGDSCN5337.JPG

this is looking bad @sss in all the good ways!!

thanks for updating deadland, I must say if anyone needs a paintjob, deadland is a class act best communication, constant updates, emails. Best commision experience i Have ever had.

Thanks bro I appreciate that. infact I should have a small update for you tomorrow as I should be laying the green on the lower cheeks tonight.

alright quick little update the upper and lower checks are done and I will be working on the dome and ears all this next coming week. With that being said I should have the lid wrapped up by next weekend.

DSCN5355.JPGDSCN5356.JPGDSCN5357.JPG

Thanks everyone!!!

Got a lot of work done and now we are at the end once I get approval from Kcr7pr I will clear coat this and get the visor back in.

DSCN5371.JPGDSCN5372.JPGDSCN5373.JPGDSCN5374.JPGDSCN5375.JPGDSCN5376.JPG

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back