Matty's ESB Display Build Thread

Lol. You don't want to know how many times I burned myself making the TF kits. How did you attach the rf to the stalk? If you end up getting a different rf, let me know I will hook you up. A suit that looks that good needs a lit up rf.

I can't believe that is a hollowed out resin beacon! those little slots on my resin beacon have scared me for so long! as always brother, great work

Lol. You don't want to know how many times I burned myself making the TF kits. How did you attach the rf to the stalk? If you end up getting a different rf, let me know I will hook you up. A suit that looks that good needs a lit up rf.

Thanks man. The RF is just glued on, so it pops right off if I want it to. I'll definitely let you know if I decide to replace it.

I can't believe that is a hollowed out resin beacon! those little slots on my resin beacon have scared me for so long! as always brother, great work

Thank you! Yeah, it took a little time, but definitely do-able. Should be no problem for you.

- - - Updated - - -

"He's no good to me dead."

IMG_4183_zpscdb5736f.jpg

Just messing around with a red light in my basement. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
That's pretty sweet man. I thought I saw someone on here that had a carbon chamber platform for sale. The pose you have is awesome!

Thanks guys. I thought about building a carbon freeze stand but scrapped it. Maybe I should revisit that idea. Or maybe just some red and blue lights. Maybe a fog machine too. Yeah, now we're talkin'.

A total work of art, you've shown us all how it can and should be done, with virtues such as, eye for detail, patience, manual skill, etc etc, i hope you enjoy this piece you have created and i'm sure you are very proud of it because you should be.

Thank you so much. I have a ton of respect for you guys and for all the builders here, so to get compliments really means a lot to me. I consider this build to be a group effort, because I absolutely could not do it without the help of the members here. (y)

Matt, your suit is one of the better builds that I have seen. You should be proud of all the hard work you did, and like I mentioned earlier, if you want to change the rf topper, let me know, I can hook you up.

Wow, haven't been able to catch this thread in awhile. Glad I got to see this finished project. Great job Matt. It looks fantastic!

Great thread, loved reading it from start to this point. It answers alot of questions and points me in directions on where I will end up. Thanks Sir.

Thanks fellas. I actually still need shin tools, knee darts and a sidearm to call this thing complete. And then there are the upgrades...

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back