Proper visor color?

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
Well I started work on my bucket and now I'm trying to figure out what I should do about the visor. The one that came with the bucket from Asok is a dark green, but it needs cut to fit the helm. I wasn't sure about cutting it so I ordered a visor from t-visor.com. The problem I have is that they are two different colors, one is green the other is brown. Which is the right color?also what color should the inside of the helm be?

In the ESB promo pics with the white background/hallway in the gallery, im sure you know which ones, it looks smoke, so thats what i always went with for ESB. I use that suit as my main source for reference for ESB since it looks like it is the movie suit.... and we actually have high res versions of them.

But as Bobafiend said, the asok visor will do ya just fine. :)

That's what I thought, I am just afraid of messing it up when I try to cut it into the correct shape. I think i'll just use the smoke visor as a template. I'm going to try lowes for the Chicago screws to attach it.
Thanks to everyone for the help. I really am glad to see everyone here is willing to help talentless noobs like myself get the best information to make a great suit.

Ive used postrboard as a template. Its cheap and u can mess it up a few times on one large sheet. Once you get it to fit, just trace it onto the visor.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back