Its ALIVE, a new forum REALLY its here.

Fett 4 Real

Sr Hunter
Hey guys not sure if you guys have noticed or not, but we have this new forum. Where we can start gathering and sharing our HIC info, and not in EMAILS. I think this new forum will be a great tool for ALOT of people. I know alot of people lurk and dont join. In a few months I hope to get started on a HIC once the ESB is finished up when I return to the US.

Good to see this forum here :cheers. I have an HIC (front panel only) sitting in the garage waiting to be resurrected to its full glory.

IMG_0776.jpg

I'm in the same place with my hic, fett seven. I posted blueprints for the box, hopefully mads will be able to gather up the build threads and move them in here soon.

Thank you, this is a good starting point for me. All I needed were the blueprints. I'll be starting this soon and posting progress pics

Where to begin??? Ive looked at all the older posts and you have to be a investigator in these matters to find step by steps. I'm trying to get my own HIC going and so far I have the complex blueprints for the frame. I understand the cost and am wondering if anyone still makes these front panels? Also if anyone has a good link on construction please throw it out there! I cant wait till my HIC is displayed in my basement in all its glory.

Where to begin??? Ive looked at all the older posts and you have to be a investigator in these matters to find step by steps. I'm trying to get my own HIC going and so far I have the complex blueprints for the frame. I understand the cost and am wondering if anyone still makes these front panels? Also if anyone has a good link on construction please throw it out there! I cant wait till my HIC is displayed in my basement in all its glory.

stormrider does, as far as i know. but he's been MIA since april, so i don't know

Its quite possible hes in South Korea, his wifes family is here...and he spoke about a possible trip. I would be patient with him in his rough patch here.

I am around now.

I havent been so much missing in action, or absent without leave, I posted a few months back that my wife has terminal colon cancer, and we are fighting it the best we can to get her more time. I am in a situation now that I can work on props every other week to try to pay some medical bills. So for the next 4-6 weeks I hope to push out 10-20 hics/guns to fill some of the demand that has built up.

I am glad this forum is up and going.

I will be doing HICs and blasters only for a while. (They are the simplest to do materials wise). I have my original Illusive mold, as well as I am finishing up a cleaned up version (removing some tool marks, making the cast crisper etc.). There is a sale thread in the cargo hold explaining everying. I look forward to meeting some of the new members that are here to do HICS!

And, thanks to everyone for being patient and for the kind words.

As one of the oldest members here... I'm proud to know that we have this HIC section here. Vince and I had a quick conversation a couple of years back, about hosting a dedicated forum for the HiC project. He was right... too expensive to host for just one single project.... and complicated.

Thanks TDH for making this happen!

I am around now.

I havent been so much missing in action, or absent without leave, I posted a few months back that my wife has terminal colon cancer, and we are fighting it the best we can to get her more time. I am in a situation now that I can work on props every other week to try to pay some medical bills. So for the next 4-6 weeks I hope to push out 10-20 hics/guns to fill some of the demand that has built up.

I am glad this forum is up and going.

I will be doing HICs and blasters only for a while. (They are the simplest to do materials wise). I have my original Illusive mold, as well as I am finishing up a cleaned up version (removing some tool marks, making the cast crisper etc.). There is a sale thread in the cargo hold explaining everying. I look forward to meeting some of the new members that are here to do HICS!

And, thanks to everyone for being patient and for the kind words.

SR, do you still have any full front panels that would be ready to ship?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back