Course Of The Force Promo

I didn't make it into the run, but I made it to the HB CONival. Thought I'd see more of "US" there, but....oh well. If you were dressed, you were a ROCKSTAR!!!

DANCE!.jpgSand the FORCE Jango-San!.jpgJango & Shoebacca.jpgJango & R2.jpgJango & Mr. Peter "Chewbacca" Mayhew!.jpgJango & Jabba's Sail Barge.jpgJango & a VERY TALL Solo.jpgHB Police NOT Amused!.jpgGalaxy Far, Far Away Prom Picture!.jpgSolo AT-AT & Jango.jpgTK & Jango.jpgSteal the Pace Car!.jpg

As always, comments and pointers on the costume are WELCOMED!! I had JUST attached the armor to my new LSFU vest that afternoon.

Jason

That was Mike Bender he pulled that together at the last minute, he ran two legs I believe.
Kevin's armor and I made Mike the Kama.
We also had Mark from So Cal run a leg of it and he ran it uphill at the beginning in his TK! WOW!
I heard that the total wishes that will be given after all the fundraising is about 1000 wishes.
That's quite incredible!
Everyone who participated are Heroes for certain!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back