For the Record

Your right about the dialog in the movie you can have that. BUT, because of all this, I will for the rest of my life, and I'll teach my kids the same, call it AT AT, not ay-tee ay-tee, and I will do the same for AT-ST's, I will always call them chicken walkers!

At the end of the day it really doesn't matter....I just wished they slaughtered Ewoks..

yeah lol... as inaccurate at firing, lack of stamina or reflexes to dodge laser fire, and dozens of other reasons stormtroopers are stormtroopers, I still don't get why ewoks trump stormtroopers when stormtroopers trump jawas (who are far more tech savy).

Jawas had no warning and probably assumed the imperials wanted to trade or buy,..thus allowing the stormtroopers to nonchalantly walk up point blank stick their E-11's up against their lil heads...and end their lil lives...no aim necessary! C3PO gave the ewoks a horror story

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back