I'm a daddy!! Proudest day of my life

Army

Hunter
Just want to take a moment and show off my new beautiful baby girl.

Olivia
born: 6/26/12
6lbs 9oz.

You know it's true what they say you never truly know what love is until you see your child for the first time. :)
d5853cd8.jpg
[/IMG]

077005e2.jpg
[/IMG]

Already ready to give her the world.

Congrats Brother and welcome to fatherhood , a crazy beautiful trip. I am a few years on ahead of you but it just keeps getting better. Enjoy every minute and take lots of pictures ,you don't wanna miss a thing . I have oodles of first pictures, you name it I probably took it. Enjoy she's a beauty.

Congratulations! My daughter is almost 5 now, but I can still remember the day she was born like it was yesterday. Give her lots of kisses and love.

Thanks everyone it means alot. Yeah I think I have taken a picture of her every 5 min of her since she's been born.

Chris

Congrats man

The funny thing is that you are right........you don't know love till you see your little baby and with each new kid it happens again.

Enjoy every minute but be sure and get some rest while you are still in the hospital, those nursery workers don't come home with you.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back