working on my sons nursery

Brail khan

Active Hunter
I know this is off topic, but I have been working on a mural in the nursery I am making for our son due in november... Here are some early pics , just wanted to put them up...
DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

rangers? did the petition fail? I thought they were going to be called the Josh Hamiltons? he creates a team worth of offense by himself lol. thanks guys

Thats looking pretty good. My wife did a large mural like that and I know that is a ton of work, but kids are worth it.

thanks brother, I am really looking forward to my son being born. I have several neices and nephews, but this will be something altogether different. Painting the players will be difficult , I am not skilled in drawing people . Any advice on things to get accomplished before the kid arrives? I've never done this before.

I love that! Very cool! I can totally relate as our second son was born on Halloween and our other son is 22 months old. The older one has his own nursery we made for him and our newborn sleeps in a basinet next to our bed. Soon we are giving them both our larger bedroom and we're moving to the smaller room. This time since they'll both be older before we know it, I want to do something cool as they grow into it and out of their side by side cribs. No more baby everything...I was thinking of drawing and painting one wall with murals from every character on shows the older one likes: Super Why, Sponge bob, sesame street, etc. Then when they get older they can choose. I played sports my entire life though I became disallusioned over the years and now I'm just a big geek and so is my wife. Even still, I wouldn't be against sports stuff on walls because I can't wait for them to play little league and hockey. I started hockey at 3-4 years old so I want them to as well. When they're old enough to make their own decisions then they can do whatever they want lol.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back