Another Y-Wing Helmet build (Bat on front)

Yesterday I received a second helmet from Dex.I plan to build them like the unknown pilot with the Bat on the front.
Since the Blueray was released you can see some more details.I am sure the greeblies are the same than Grey Leader.The helmet themself is painted red and white,had red and black markings and on front a Bat symbol and overside on the red stripe is a V symbol.But this comes later.First I clean the helmet and bring into line the greeblies and visor .All detail parts are made by me and the black greeblie is from Richies armor.Next step fill small scratch and holes and sand it.
10913297uf.jpg

10913301tq.jpg

10913303at.jpg

10913305ug.jpg

10913307dg.jpg

10913309mi.jpg

10913312nt.jpg

Looks like you've been busy with it already! I can almost smell the fibreglass for here!
Good luck with the new build!

Rich

The Weekend was a disaster! If I bring into the line the visor and glue the L-profiles onto it I did't see that I had glue on my fingers! So I contact Rich if I can became a new one.Help me Obi Rich Kenobi....you are my last hope!

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back