My Fem Fett Build

BabaFett

New Hunter
Started a few months ago but have been dragging my feet. With SWCVI in a few months I have started the jump on this again.
So here are some first pics
My ASOK helmet needs sanding then we will be ready to paint. Hopefully in a week. Love love love the helmet!
My chest armor with the help of a friend we plastered my chest from belly to neck. Then poured the armor and cut it. Pretty simple and turned out nice I think.

Dremel work.jpgFem Fett Armor.jpg

It looks like you are getting off to a good start! You're gonna be at c6? We will def have to meet up and take pics together! I'm working on my femme fett as well! Can't wait to see your progress! Looking fab already :)

Looks good, are you painting it boba or jango colors?

*my bad, didnt see it was in the boba section lol, good luck on this tho!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I will be there. I am trying my booty off to get it done in time to fly out there. It will prob come down to the wire. I already know I will be upgrading and adding onto it for awhile though. Yes we have to link up I am flying solo to this. I missed it last time and said screw it I'm going even if its alone!
Thanks for the support!

It looks like you are getting off to a good start! You're gonna be at c6? We will def have to meet up and take pics together! I'm working on my femme fett as well! Can't wait to see your progress! Looking fab already :)

- - - Updated - - -

Boba for sure maybe do Jango next time

Haha I totally understand the going solo thing. I originally was goin solo but ended up meeting people who live around my hometown through someone on tdh! You can def hang out with us. It's gonna be my first time and I'm all kinds of excited!

I didn't think that Asok had ever made an ears off Boba with no circuit board in the back......not that it matters a hill of beans but are you sure that is an Asok helmet???

And please don't get me wrong I am not trying to start anything, I am just curious if he made some helmets that I am not aware of, I own a ton of his stuff.

Well maybe there is another guy with the name ASOK who cast helmets. Honestly I don't know for sure. I was refereed to him on another site before I joined TDH. If I got it from another guy with the same name than my apologies. This is my first go around at this and I'm a little green. But I checked my emails and they def say ASOK on them.
He cast this for me since he only gets a few requests a year, it is a cold cast copy of his cleaned up DP helmet. I have all the ears and circuit just not pictured.

I didn't think that Asok had ever made an ears off Boba with no circuit board in the back......not that it matters a hill of beans but are you sure that is an Asok helmet???

And please don't get me wrong I am not trying to start anything, I am just curious if he made some helmets that I am not aware of, I own a ton of his stuff.

Any thoughts on doing ROTJ for my body and doing an ESB helmet paint up? I know its not 100% ROTJ SE but pretty close if I do my Wookie scalps in ESB. Since its a Fem Fett I think this would be a cool twist?
I'm struggling with the decision originally wanted to do 100% ROTJ Fem.

- - - Updated - - -

Always happy to see femme fetts gives me hope that my fiance can be turned!

We can turn her!!

helmet.jpgBlaster.jpgAmmo Belt.jpggloves.jpgCod Collar.jpgArmor.jpgWookie Scalps.jpg
Haven't updated with any pics lately so here are a few in progress of course. I really hope to have her done by C6!
My gloves came out a bit dark but my suit is darker than I like. I will be re-doing it but not in time fore C6. So it will have to do until then.
I went with ROTJ for most of the body. Paint up of the armor and ESB helmet. I like the mix up of the two.

I did trash can armor and it tuned out pretty good. Final paint should be done in a few days. I will post final paint pics then.
Most small details are complete, I have a feeling I will be upgrading and tweaking this for some time to come!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back