Shae Vizla by Hasbro

Real Scooby

Active Hunter
Just curious, sitting here in Austria / Europe and we usually get the new stuff pretty late ocer here, I was wondering if the fem-TOR-huntress action figure is already out yet ?

Hunters all the only action figures I collect and I WANTED to include here into my collection as soon as I saw the first TOR trailer :)

depends on the market. Alot of Figures dont hit the european market.

Recent Example. All Mandalorian Stuff based on "the clone Wars". The Deathwatchgrunts, Pre Vizsla, the Speederbike and the recent Transport-vehicle. Nothing of them hit the european Markets like other SW-Hasbro toys usally do (Except for the 'mandalorian Police officer' this guy is nearly in every shop). Of course some little traders got themselve a small amount of imported figures.... but well they get grabbed realy quick.

But i guess Shae has a better chance to hit the shelves then the other vizsla ;-)

One has been found in New Zealand, so the wave has been released it is a matter of what stores have ordered and when :) I am waiting on tenterhooks for my own (I want two, one to customise to my in game armour which is quite different)

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back