Shoulder stud color question?

Sixxgunn13

Well-Known Hunter
I still say they are all white.. BUT I didn't realize there was one black or grey stud.
1zwkya1.png

thats not ESB, maybe a prepro? They DO look white in ESB, but there is definitely no grey one in ESB...

That's not true! Those ARE the ESB Hero studs taken from the Pre-Pro #3 suit:

ESB & PP3 Studs.jpg PP3 In ESB.jpg

Note that the second image is from my Boba Fett Suit Fact Files thread.

In a way or other, the Pre-Pro #3 suit is the bonding link between the Pre-Pro #1 and ESB Hero suits. The Pre-Pro #3 has the same gauntlets and jetpack from the Pre-Pro #1 suit, while the ESB Hero has the soft parts and the shin tools from the Pre-Pro #3 suit. The main link between these suits is the same color scheme used on the armors and helmets (especially the Pre-Pro #3 and the ESB Hero).

Maybe that had to switch some out? None of the screen shots I looked at had a grey one...I was looking at the HD screen captures though, and they all look white to me...I could be wrong, though.

It seems that all the images with the grey stud are from the hallway scene and the other scenes are with the all white studs (except the one red top stud):

ESB Studs.jpg

Whatever stud combination you use (3 all white and 1 white with red top or 2 all white, 1 white with red top and 1 all grey) is screen accurate.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back