SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

I'm calculating shipping costs for everyone, as soon as that's done, I'll let everyone know VIA PM what their total cost will be (Based on their ship to location) and we'll go from there.

I'll probably get all that done sometime tonight or tomorrow. Then I'll let everyone know how they can pay me so we can get the order sent in and the ball rollin'

Anyone who hasn't sent me their shipping address or at least zip code and the size you need please do so ASAP. I'm pricing shipping by various methods to see which is the cheapest and I'll let everyone know their total price including 1.) $75 for the jumpsuit itself 2.) share of total shipping to me and 3.) shipping from me to you

Hey. with all most another 12 on the alternates. Can't he do 24 and he has more money in his pocket and everyone is happy? that would be great.

LMK.

Soilman
"It's a dirty job. But, someone has to do it."

I assume the problems with prop palace didn't carry over since everyone is still ordering stuff from them??

I also noticed the picture on the site of the jumpsuit changed.

Don't get me wrong, I would like to be on the backup list for a gray suit but I wanna be sure ;)
How about a jango suit? Can that be included in the jumsuit batch?

I don't know why a jango color couldn't be included.

as far as a second run of 12 in the same order, the problem with that is time and stress. The more jumpsuits get ordered at once, the longer it will take to get the order in. The more people are in on it, the more people I have to get organized and keep straight on who gets what and making sure everyone pays and everything. I

OK I figured up shipping for everyone, everyone was give or take 1-2 bucks so I'll just do the same for everyone to make it easier. $101 is the total that I'll need paypaled or otherwise payed to me

my paypal address is padawan_schlicher@fanforce.net

thanks, if you don't have paypal and want to make other payment, PM me.

I did want to be on the back up list ...although I'm skeptical!

So, the TK409 gray and also, I want a jango (unless people disagree on the color of it??) ... size medium for both I guess. I'm 6' , 180 lbs.

Will you keep this list for the next run or do another list then? Or leave it up to someone else to do the next list?

Paypal sent, but I have one question. I used the exact Paypal address that you posted, yet it said that you were an Unregisted Personal Member with 0 transations. How could it be 0 if the last person who posted Paypal'd you money before me? I've accidentally sent money to the wrong e-mail addy before and I want to make sure that I didn't just send a hundred bucks to the wrong addy. Please verify that you received my payment. Thanks!

John Barrows, Jr.
TK-1776

IIRC, the paypal "feedback" rating only registers 30 days after the transaction. That allows the buyer to register a complain if needed, because obviously you don't know how the transaction is going to pan out the second after you paid.

Not suggesting this one is going south, but just saying, that's why PP don't register each transaction successful until after the 30 days you have to complain.

HTH

Si

payment went through just fine for you two. As soon as I get payment from everyone the portion going to SFP will get passed on and it should be about 4 weeks from that time when I get them, and 3-4 days from me to you.

hey bud, if I were you, I would pm or email people on that first list individually to pay up, otherwise they might have forgotten to look at this thread. I just happen to be looking here when I Realized it was time to pay.

Yeah,I was away on vacation last week and apparently missed ALOT! Can I be put on a waiting list or "additional" order for a ROTJ TK-409 grey? PLEEASE! :)

Geo

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back