SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

Sorry it's for a friend of mine and he still has no power from the hurricane that hit here the other day so he can't pay for it till he gets power back. I just put my name on it becuase he isn't a member of these boards.

Predatormv wrote:

Sorry it's for a friend of mine and he still has no power from the hurricane that hit here the other day so he can't pay for it till he gets power back. I just put my name on it becuase he isn't a member of these boards.
& how do I do the EXTREMELY embarrased & apologetic smily?

(really sorry about that)

Not a problem, you didn't know. Don't fell bad. He should have power back today and I believe he is going to pay for it today or tomorrow.

Got Maul wrote:

will someone tell that padawan_schlicher to pay already ! he's pissin us all off by holding up the line !!!!!!!

:)

sorry guys...i'm broke, well except for the $1000+ that's in my paypal account :lol:

the guy from FL that was in the hurricane is mailing me a check, soon as I get it the order will be sent in and we'll be one step closer to getting this all done!

Hey everybody. My first post. Are the Fett jump suits still available to order? I like the TK409 grey. let me know. I am 6'2" 250. Need a big one.

i just joined the forum like 3 seconds ago and just got over the hurricane in florida, if its not to late to still buy the jumpsuit then just email me with where to send the payment and im 5'9 and 220 and would like it in tk409 grey

sorry for lack of updates, i'm in the process moving.

I received the last check today, and transfered the money from paypal to my bank account, so the order will be placed as soon as that gets posted to my bank, should just be a couple of days. thanks for your patience

those listed in the first group will be the only one's for this run. How things go this time will determine how many and if there will be a second run. (not just determined by me, but also from SFP)

Thanks for the update. As you can see from my thumbnail pic, I have a Jango Blue suit (though a little light), but I am wanting to convert to a Boba. If you are getting more...will it be by Halloween of this year? I may be converting back to Jango if timing is an issue...there are always Halloweens to come to be Boba! Plus I have a better Jet Pack and Gauntlets this time. (I did the azeem2000 tutorial styro-paper mache version of the jet pack - what a piece of junk I made! Oh, by the way, plastic Tang bottles do not make for good gauntlets. HA!) Thanks for your message.

John - BigaboyFett

--

Jango Makes the Baby Girls Cry!

Posted from topic: http://tdh.prop-planet.com/viewtopic.php?topic=10152&forum=3

Well, got my new jumpsuit. This isn't good. It's blue. Definitely asked for light gray - got light blue....

Ugghh!

Edit: I've sent Anton a mail re this problem as I def asked for light gray. I'm p.o.'d! Now I've got 2 suits - JFjr was waiting for my dark gray.

The upside for those that ordered ESB light blue - this seems dead-on to me.

The downside - I hope this is just a mix-up (this sure ain't TK409's new suit color), but if it isn't those expecting gray are gonna be dissapointed!

O.k., heard back from Anton, I was definititely shipped the wrong color - yay(?)... He's gonna get me a light gray 1 out right away.

Here's a pic of the ESB blue color as compared to my old dark gray ROTJ (p.s. this shot is taken outside on a semi cloudy day. IMO, this blue is dead on to the ESB pics I've seen....

esblue.jpg

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back