SFP Jumpsuit Bulk Purchase

I,m getting back to my suit after a long absence, and would like to be added to the wait list. Put me down for the TK-409 grey.
Thanks,
Gator

added everyone to the wait list, sorry for not getting everyone first time around, that was corrected.

We are over halfway there on payments. As soon as everyone is paid I'll send the payment to SFP and things will really be in motion! The sooner everyone pays, the sooner we all will get our jumpsuits.

no clue really...once everyone has paid on the first run, then I have to wait to get everything from SFP, ship it out to everyone, then see if SFP (and myself) is open to doing a second run and if so what the specifics will be etc.

PP sent! Sorry for the delay. As of now, though, I definitely agree that those who haven't paid yet should be replaced by those on the waiting list! :lol:

as a padawan would say ....patience..... i get paid friday so hold onto your jetback nozzles.... people paid hella late on the last boot run. these are a month+ out when ordered so it brings up the same scenario as the jw boot run "lets hurry up and wait"

There should definitely be a deadline to pay and bump people up from the backup list. I'm not even near being bumped onto it but I think it's fair. It's been long enough.... Whoever can pay now should be in on the order. That way it doesn't hold up the entire project and everyone who has paid doesn't have to wait.

;) my two cents anyway ;)

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back