A good starting point?

Jc27

Well-Known Hunter
Preferred Vendor
TDH PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm a noob and am looking to start a build. I was thinking of the bucket being my first purchase. My question is since I'm a bigger dude (6'4" 230) what bucket would be the best choice for my big melon (my hat size is 7 5/8).

Thanks I know was probably a dumb question I just was not sure

If you're worried about waiting time then ASOK will probably be your best bet for a nice FP CC Budget Helmet but I don't know if that would fit your melon but I'm sure you can ask. Your other options are the top dogs Fettpride (FP) and Bobamaker (BM). For more affordable starter armor you should give Redkraytdragon (RKD) a pm, hes more interested in helping getting what armor you want and in Large Templates. You can buy raw pieces from them and have members paint them for you. I'd recommend looking at others WIP/builds and seeing how much you like their work and then you can make a decision on what you want. Usually they will tell you where they got their parts from and who painted them etc. Good luck man! Might have missed something but any more questions just send me a pm and I'll try to save ya some time!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the info. Asok let me know about getting on his list for a budget CC. I'm going to say yes ifit will fit my big head.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back