Jango Jetpacks

Good looking packs Chris! Hope to paint my Bobamaker pack by Christmas using Seekers color chart. Just got a few colors left to find.

Are you getting a Kamino pack? If so I will give you this warning, during the painting process the colors are going to look too bright and kind of off. But when you get to the end they all come together. When you add the purple mist spray over the blue, and the orange mist on the yellow it changes the tones a lot. Then when you add the clear coat and weathering it really sets off the exactness of the colors.

I am still very happy with the color lists I used on these two packs.

Mullreel, your costume is amazing! I'd probably get slagged for saying this but I've always like Jango better, his colors, uniform, even his story. I've been reading a lot of the "Legends" books and I love when a little mention of him pops up. Also I want to give you mad props on your trooping. I bet you made those kids day! I was working on a full size R2 for just that thing, but then my son was born and it got put in a shelf. I'd love to have a complete 1:1 Jango not only to have in my movie room, but also to troop for the kids. Just awesome sir!

Noticed some of my pics are not working anymore........if you have a question that is not shown feel free to post a question in the thread and I will try my best to answer it.

I have been out of the loop for some time . . . And I have to say that the quality/molds of the jet packs are much accurate as opposed to what I have.

Mullreel,

Do you have pic of the arena pack? And which do you like better, Kamino or arena? Btw, the pictures look AWESOME! I am in the beginning stages of my build and gathering items.

If you look in my main WIP thread you will see pics of me with both arena packs.

As far as which I like better..........it is kind of a toss up. If I had to give an edge I would probably go with the arena pack just because it is pure Jango Fett.

frightfestflo.jpg

If you look in my main WIP thread you will see pics of me with both arena packs.

As far as which I like better..........it is kind of a toss up. If I had to give an edge I would probably go with the arena pack just because it is pure Jango Fett.

Thanks! Just wanted an opinion. Arena pack is easier to paint too so I will probably start with it.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back