new starwars game possible Boba Fett?

Its going to be for pc,xbox360,and ps3 and will be able to be played online of course and they will sell extra content like maps and characters to make more money after you already buy the game I will try to post the teaser trailer may31 if I can we might have to wait till June 4???

Dont get me wrong i would love nothing more than to stalk my prey thru the streets of coruscant pilot slave 1 around an asteroid field i just hope they dont drop the ball on this. Fett is one of the most interesting and exciting characters and to be able to do all the the things he does within a game would be amazing fun.

so the investigation of phoenix wright, the exploration of arkham city, the combat of assassins creed, and then throw in a flight sim just for funsies? does that sound like the boba fett game everyone would want?

oh i almost forgot, add in the physics engine of force unleashed, and an epic story like dragon age: origins.

or maybe an multi game story ie: arkham asylum/arkham city/ etc... with the exploration of Arkham combine with the bettter spider-man games (web of shadows) Maybe even speeder jack ability via gta with side quests/stories vie KOTOR and voice acting vita swtor

Must lower expectation... reading this thread is getting me unnecessarily eager for something good, or at least excited over what would be a cool game. I have no real faith in Lucas Arts and their ability to produce decent games anymore, unless you're a kid or a family...
I'm looking forward to seeing a preview though

Customize your mando, get gauntlet, jetpack Rangefinder/HUD upgrades as you level up a great third person or maybe first person shooter...George gimme a job I'll make your games successful

BH meets Bethesda's Fallout/Elder Scrolls series. That would be the game. You can follow the main story line, or go off on side bounties or missions. I remember the first BH, I destroyed a PS2 in Iraq because I was playing that thing every chance I got.

and of course...... more cowbell.

Friday june1st spike tv 12:00 midnight they will show sneak peak of game trailer television GTTV of the starwars game the rest well air June 4th actual gameplay that's when we will see if we get Boba Fett or Jar Jar binks LMFAO!!!!!!!

I see Spike has something at 10pm PST tonight. Isn't that when it'll at least be revelaed what it is? And then Gametrailers will qactually show footage later?

My TiVo only show Friday June 1st 12:00 but the website saysSpike and GT plan to reveal some of the year's most anticipated releases and titles during their annual "E3 All Access Live" specials and reports, starting Friday, June 1 with a special pre-E3 edition of "GT.TV with Geoff Keighley" followed by live simulcasts of several pre-E3 press conferences for Xbox, Sony, Nintendo and Ubisoft on Monday, June 4 and Tuesday, June 5. Click here for a full schedule of showtimes and air-dates.

During the week long run of updates and coverage, Spike and GT will unveil more than 50 new titles to the public for the first time anywhere including the new Tomb Raider, the first DLC for The Elder ScrollsV: Skyrim, Dishonored, Transformers: Fall of Cybertron, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, exclusive access to the newest addition to the Star Wars franchise from Lucasarts and many more.

Spike TV and Gametrailers' press release:

SPIKE TV AND GAMETRAILERS’ “E3 ALL ACCESS LIVE” REVEALS AN ALL-STAR LINE- UP OF MORE THAN 50 E3 WORLD PREMIERES AS PART OF THE NETWORK’S LIVE COVERAGE OF E3 2012
—–
“E3 All Access Live” Premieres on Monday June 4 at 12:00pm ET/9:00am PTNew York, NY and Los Angeles, CA – May 30, 2012 – Spike TV and GameTrailers today announced that the biggest news, reveals and announcements at E3 2012 will premiere first during “E3 All Access Live featuring Nerd Machine,” the network’s live multi-platform coverage of E3 2012.

This is where I saw it from

Spike TV announced on Friday that it will have the first look at an all new Star Wars game franchise from LucasArts during a pre-E3 episode of GameTrailers TV followed by a gameplay premier on June 4.

“I am blown away by both the caliber of the team on this project and their bold vision for this new ‘Star Wars’ title,” Geoff Keighley, Host and Executive Producer, Spike TV’s “E3 All Access Live” special said to hype up the reveal. “I can’t wait to introduce our viewers to this game and show off the footage that left my jaw on the floor when I first saw it.”

The GameTrailers TV pre-E3 show will have a behind the scenes look during its Thursday, May 31 episode followed by a gameplay premier during Spike TV's "E3 All Access Live" special on June 4 at 10 p.m. ET.

I already set up my DVR to record that episode tonight, so I guess we'll see in 11 hours or so

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back