a message for Seeker & TLobe00

has anyone seen or heard from Tlobe00, im in desperate need of the Girth Belt i ordered .......... ive done all the usual messaging etc but zippo

i know he had some personal issues to deal with however i really need the belt or just to know if he cant do it so i can look else where

Seems like the turn around was very long this run... we had some family issues arise, health issues arise, and it seems from Dec 2011 until now have been a blur, but I have been back at things full swing, so I am going to try and get girth belts done a lot faster now :)

And I understand Supa, I will try to figure a way to make it up to you guys on this run for the delay :)

Patience, I'm on a 7 month waiting list for an item. (not from TLobe) If you want quality, you have to have patience, and understanding. I'm sure TLobe does not pay the rent with making belts for us.

Agree with TommyFett. Patience is the key to quality.

Seeker & TLobe are very good in what they are doing for Jango & I have only praises for their awesome workmanship. They are doing it out of their free time to help all Jango wannabe.

Be patience. I am sure they will response to your PM :)

Thanks for the kind words, yes this is all done in my free time (which is few and far between), and with having to buy all the supplies to make the belts and shipping, I am not really making too much on each belt (it equates to a little less than minimum wage per hour of work, I believe)... I thank each and everyone for their patience and understanding.

EDIT: PM sent to you Supa Troop

Last edited by a moderator:
You know guys ........... i mean no malice with my comments, i know we all have real world issues to deal with.

You have to remember most of the time us guys over the pond have no option but to seek our items overseas, and when your waiting with no correspondence for weeks it becomes very frustrating.
im certain the products will be of the highest quality of that i have no doubt, but please spare a thought for the guy sitting waiting eagerly for both his items and the odd mail thousands of miles away.

all good and seriously can't wait for these items to arrive ................................ hurry up hahahahahahaha

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back