Showoff: Jango Fett AOTC

This is fantastic, I'm starting to get the idea that I could start this project too. Any idea on cost for the initial parts?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, the color of the jumpsuit came out great. To me, having a good match would be critical.

- - - Updated - - -

Great Pics, it fits you great. Any suggestion for someone like me that is 6'6" tall. I'm thinking that the armor would be a bit too small for my proportions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks-the Gaunts are ColdCast with metal hinges as well as the hose connectors provided with the kit from cruzer.
The darts, harpoon and rocket are from DarkSide.
I can recommend both guys-their stuff is awesome, as you can see!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Rapier,

I'm in the process of trying to follow your footsteps on this with my own Jango build. All of the references to the makers of the different components will be a huge help. My goal it to try and start this project this next week with a finish date for the end of October. Do you know, from your experience, if I could place all these orders and have them here in Houston with enough time to work on them. I'm not sure what kind of lead time these builders need to have or how long it takes them to fulfill an order. Can you give me an idea? Who/what might be some of long lead time components?

I would say about the only way to have everything and have it ready by the end of October would be to purchase a full kit from some one. It took me about 18 months to gather, finish and fit everything.

Absolutely signed-it takes, as Mulreel said, several months to build up a costume like this-and, unfortunately some of the guys have long delivery-times (don't wanna harm anyone, just want to mention).
@rextreme:i've a spare bobamaker-flightsuit up for sale, if you're interested.

A few months ago, i started to build up a Jango:
At first, here´s a list of the parts, i´ve ordered:
Filghtsuit ,flakvest, chest, shoulder, cod and helmet: Bobamaker
Knees and Alu Parts: Darkside
Ammobelt and Harness: Seeker
Holster, girthbelt,Thighs, shins, back, gaunts, instep armor: Cruzer
Jetpack: MOW
Boots: crow62 (haven´t arrived yet)
I hope, i didn´t forget anything or anyone.
Thanks to all the guys mentioned above and to Timbo Fett, who helped me to avoid big mistakes.

I think, i´m good so far,
the last parts missing:
MR Westars and navyblue golves

And here are some pics, of what i´ve done so far:

That´s it till today....feedback welcome....

What brand of paint & colors did you use for your helmet and jetpack?

Hi,
i'm from germany, so i had to look for colors in germany.
Helmet is Tamiya XF008 for the dark areas, XF008 with a drop of white for the brighter areas.
For the jetpack, i used RAL 5013 and 5024, silver areas are buffed..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back