Showoff: Jango Fett AOTC

Okay Guys, had some time to continue, unfortanately, the boots haven´t arrived yet.
Although the jumpsuit ist dyed and the actual colour is a light purple, on the photos, the jumpsuit seems to be blue. Don´t know why,
maybe problems with the camera.
In the first pic, you can see the colour as it is:
MeinJango001-1.gif

As you can see on the naxt pic, the back plate is too long for me, so i´ll make the plate shorter, that the plate ends right
above the girth belt:
MeinJango004-1.gif

With helmet:
MeinJango010-1.gif

I have shortened the flakvest after this pics, so it ends with the lower edge of the girthbelt.
Also moved the cod a little bit higher and cut the straps under the cod you can see on the pics above. Jumpsuit is prepared to fix the hoses by using some elastig staps and snap-hooks.
Feedback welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm lovin' it! Looking great!

The only major thing I see:

1) You need to swap each thigh plate. The "pointed" or concave side needs to be on the outside of your thigh.

Minor adjustments:

2) Your ammo belt should be scooted up so that it is almost (but not quite) flush with the top of your girth. Match this picture as much as possible:

jangotorso.jpg

My only other advice is to stop looking so much like a bad@$$ ;)

jangotorso.jpg

Okay, had some time to continue, still some little things to change, but version 1 or what i call Mark I is good to go( i know, i've changed the shins...)
JangoV1002_zpsd6623314.gif

JangoV1009_zpsd271aa85.gif

Shins will be placed higher, also got to put the JP in a netter position, the Jumpsuit will be changed the next weeks to a more color-matching version. But that's all easy fix.
Feedback welcome.

Nice work bro............in special with your Jetpack paint...............keep the fight, good luck...................

Okay, after some feedback, i changed some things:
DSC04353_zpsaa95e957.gif

DSC04359_zps8197a6ab.gif

DSC04365_zps43958241.gif

DSC04368_zpsa00b08f8.gif

Blaster1_zps9d543cc8.gif

The Jango is approved.
Comming updates:
New Jumpsuit
Some time in the future: MR-Westars

Feedback, suggestions and critics welcome!

As i promised, a pic with the new jumpsuit dyed by myself and tailored by a friend.
6922f95a-f0c9-41bb-bddd-4240beb68278_zps681965c1.gif

More pics to come after CEII..

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back