Interested in building Jango

USMClisi530

New Hunter
Hey everyone. I'm looking to build Jango Fett and am new here could someone point me in the right direction on where to get armor and all the soft parts? Thanks!

-Greg

The first place I would point you toward is reading through as many WIP threads as you can. Most of them will give you a parts list that works for them.

Here is my WIP thread.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/my-jango-wip-now-finished-38619/

One reason I am not giving you a straight out answer as to a go here do that.....everyone is a bit different and different body shapes and sizes change things as far as where to go and who to look at. I am lucky in that I am about 5-10 185 so I can fit some screen sized stuff.

Read through a bunch of the threads and you will learn a ton, and answer most questions.

Welcome to TDH and enjoy it here. There are several of us Jangos who will be more than willing to help out as you start your journey.

I heard some cat name Seeker makes some jango fett belts with pouches and jetpack harness. Send him a pm for prices. :D.

Id recommend Boba Trooper for your cold cast armour and Bobby fett for your Jet Pack those are the guys i had mine off very quick reliable service

Welcome here man!, here is the best place to build a Jango Fett costume, you can buy or get the templates to build all the parts, you can ask for all here, the guys in this website we have the best love for this caracter.....

I have 2 Jango helmets, recently I am painting my second, is a Asok helmet who is a good guy too from this web and have a beautifull quality
here is Asok link: http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/members/asok/

My jetpack is from Man of War, I great and beautifull piece

here is my Url is you want take a look of my costume, any tips I will be happy to help you..............
Pictures by snowaure - Photobucket

the real experience is build you costume!!!!!!!!!!!!!no one can supply that...........

Yeah i'm on a list to get an Aosk cold cast helmet for next month :D and i deff wanna get a Man of War JP just have to wait until I get back from Free-fall school so the military gives me a fat back pay check! :D I'm very excited to start the build. I just purchased a fell set of armor from TK2280 and was going to get a belt and pouches from SEEKER but other bills got in the way so I had to hold off on that until the end of the month :angry

Update everyone: PM'd Ladysewforus and am getting a flightsuit and flak vest from here. Purchased armor from TK2280 and got the Westar's and holsters! Really excited on starting! And have been scouring the forums to gain more knowledge on how to attach plates to the flak and flightsuit.. still confusing but ill get it

Hey, USMC, good to see you've got something to work on in the barracks. Better than getting drunk and cranking the tunes up. =P

Where'd you grab your Westars?

hey im in the same boat just starting to gather all the contacts for pieces and hopefully a asok cc jango helmet. But anyways before I start purchasing pieces I was curious on helmet sizes and armor that will fit a 5'7 Jango well. Funny that the OG Jango was 5'7... any help appreciated! Hope your suit comes together well USMC. Keep us posted!

The first place I would point you toward is reading through as many WIP threads as you can. Most of them will give you a parts list that works for them.

Here is my WIP thread.
http://www.thedentedhelmet.com/f28/my-jango-wip-now-finished-38619/

One reason I am not giving you a straight out answer as to a go here do that.....everyone is a bit different and different body shapes and sizes change things as far as where to go and who to look at. I am lucky in that I am about 5-10 185 so I can fit some screen sized stuff.

Read through a bunch of the threads and you will learn a ton, and answer most questions.

Welcome to TDH and enjoy it here. There are several of us Jangos who will be more than willing to help out as you start your journey.

You are right that the OJ ( original Jango) is about 5-7. You should be good with screen sized items like the Asok helmet and Cruzer armor. Most of the leather will be made to order anyways so there shouldn't be a size issue.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back