Jango V Boba Flight suit question

supa troop

Active Hunter
Apart from the colour what are the differences between Jangos and Bobas Flight suit

The reason i ask is i have a Boba flight and was considering using it for Jango i would obviously need to dye it, so my question's are

can a Boba Flightsuit be used and if so what colour dye do i need to get to change the colour

many thanks

the main differences are the color and pockets. Jango's suit is blue to a purplish blue and has no pouches in the shin or thigh area. Boba's suit is either white, light grey, blue, grey blue, or faded blue (i think for super trooper?). Boba Fett has more color options because there are so many different prototypes and screen used versions. I couldn't tell you if there is a difference in stitch patterns (IE; Boba has three stitch lines across the short sleeve part of his suit. Not sure about how Jango's is stitched).

I don't imagine it would be a huge deal if you converted you Boba Flight suit to a Jango as long as you can cover up the pouches and shin pockets with Jango's leg armor. Hope this helps!

the main differences are the color and pockets. Jango's suit is blue to a purplish blue and has no pouches in the shin or thigh area. Boba's suit is either white, light grey, blue, grey blue, or faded blue (i think for super trooper?). Boba Fett has more color options because there are so many different prototypes and screen used versions. I couldn't tell you if there is a difference in stitch patterns (IE; Boba has three stitch lines across the short sleeve part of his suit. Not sure about how Jango's is stitched).

I don't imagine it would be a huge deal if you converted you Boba Flight suit to a Jango as long as you can cover up the pouches and shin pockets with Jango's leg armor. Hope this helps!

Thats Great news, i quessed i would need to remove the pockets etc which isno big deal really, i just need to find what the right colour is i need to dye the suit

just ask seeker. his Jango is one of the sickest Fett outfits I've ever seen in my life (looks better than the movies IMO). He could steer you in the right direction!

The stitching is quite a bit different, but not so considerable that you couldn't "pass" as a Jango to the general public. If you try using the Boba flightsuit, I would look to upgrade in the future to a correct version though.

The stitching around the upper sleeve and at the wrist and elbows is a single line of stitching on Jango versus the multiple lines on Boba. Jango's flightsuit has a collar versus the neckseal on Boba. You already have covered that the shin tool pockets would need to be removed. As far as the color goes you are looking for a blueish purple hue. There is no one specific definitive color, but search the Jango section and you may find some examples of what others have done.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back